Thursday, June 23, 2011

After much prevarication I have decided to start my blog. I'm not even sure this will be interesting to anyone else but me. So here I go taking a deep breath and jumping in with both feet.I intend to blog about news items or things of interest to me such as gluten free recipes, gluten free news, New Zealand, Persian cats, card making, crafting, running, my family, travel, health or just silly things that catch my eye.My first post is only a short one just to test the waters so to speak, mainly it's to see how I like the shape of things or not as the case may be.

And now to a picture.


This was the temperature a couple of days ago. Believe it or not we have had higher temperatures since. I can honestly say that I now have a new found appreciation for air conditioning.

And just to finish here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment