Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lili of The Valley Monthly Challenge #2

It's Kia ora from a very choppy marina in Cherbourg today. It was a rainy day yesterday so I made another card to enter the challenge. And there's not a chance to craft today because the boat is rocking and rolling all over the place so I thought I might as well take the opportunity to write up the blog.  Although the weather is making the wifi connection more intermittent than usual I shall persevere and hope I can up load to the challenge today, if not then it'll be tomorrow. Not that you'll know but I will lols.

So you can fin the challenge as usual Here. And the challenge is Boy Oh Boy!

I have left this card as an open card so it's for a non specific event, but it is meant to be for a male. So here's my card....


And now for a bit of a close up, I used the omit technique when using the die around the image so that the the guitar and music would hang out of the frame. 


This image reminds me of my Son, not that he had either brown hair or a dog (he longed for a dog) but because he learnt to play the piano at school and taught himself to play the guitar. He's now a mean as guitar player and plays in a New Zealand band called Rules of Addiction 

Enough chit chat here's my "supply" list for this card..

Card stock - Bazzill and Neenah
Paper - Little ones collection (Deja Views)
Stamps - Playing Guitar (Lili of the Valley) 
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black 
Dies – Spell Binders, Nesting Rectangles
Copic Markers:
Skin - E21, E50, E51
Hair - E55, E57, E59
Shading - W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C5, C7
Dog – E55, E57, E59

Anyhoo time to go and get some lunch.

Thanks for popping by
Keep well. 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge (again!) with another really lovely card.
    Good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore LOTV stamps and fully intend to get some more real soon.
      Thank you for the kind comment.

      Nicky

      Delete