Sunday, June 2, 2013

Creeping Crew Saturday

I am entering the following card in TGF FFF Oh Boy Challenge featuring the Creeping Crew Saturday rubber stamp.


I used copics on kraft card stock which meant that I couldn't blend them, lesson learned, oh well we learn from our mistakes lols. Anyway, I paper pieced the rest of him because it just wasn't working out as I had imagined in my head and drew the background on as an after thought, which I quite liked, so I made it into a card anyway. 

I got the inspiration for him from an art exhibition I went to where the artist had done a line drawing of a naked lady on brown paper. I thought it looked pretty cool so Kraft card stock was the only "brown paper" I had. It was worth the try I feel.

Any hoo, thanks for looking.

Keep Well

=^-^=

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Your background drawing is awesome!
    Thank you for joining us for this weeks FFF challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment. It made my day.

      Delete
  2. This is flippin' fantastic!! I love it, it's so unique!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response, you doubly made my day for me :)

      Delete