Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summertime

Kia Ora

From a Sunny yet surprisingly cool day at the Marina perfect weather for a summertime card.
So the following is an accidental card this was the "sketch" I was making to try out the image I had in my head. So the paper is from a cheap sketch pad I have to drawing out designs. So anyway I stamped the image and then masked it off then I drew the horizon and sketched the tree in and the water line. punched a circle of masking paper for the sun and then went ink mad. and did the "sketch" coloring of the tree and image last. But I liked the way the colors had leached and mixed so much that I made the sketch into a card anyway. lols....

So I'd like to enter this accidental card into TGF's FFF Summer, Summer, Summertime Challenge.



Not much else to add the stamp is Hula Anya and the inks are Ranger, Broken China and Tea Die and Memento Tuxedo Black and a yellow. 

Thanks for looking and as always

Keep Well x

=^-^=

1 comment:

  1. What a cool Summer scene you have created! Love how this turned out! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete