Monday, August 5, 2013

Here Come the Girls

Kia Ora from a wonderful morning on the good yacht Koru. I watched a beautiful sunrise this morning sat in the cockpit of the boat supping a nice cup of tea ...... good times.

I'd like to enter todays card into Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Here Come the Girls


The stamp is "Cute Fairy" from LOTV and it is copic colored. The dies used are spell binders and MFT. The DP is from a pad called flower box by doodlebug design, my wonderful friend Sundee sent me this DP pad recently all the way from Bermuda. Thank you Sundee they are awesome. 

Thanks for looking
And as always 

Keep Well x

=^-^=


1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet image and your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete