Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MFTWSC138, Blooming Good Day

Kia Ora

From a relatively empty marina, we had a lot of boats leave this weekend. It must be getting towards the end of the summer holidays I should think. Who knows what's happening I surely don't.

I thought I would enter a card sketch challenge to try and sharpen up my craft somewhat so i'd like to enter the following card into MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge using Sketch 138. So straight into the card....


Ok so here is what I have used.. MFT, Pure Innocence Blooming good day, fishtail flags, lacy doily border, Copics, Spellbinders circle dies memento inks and Doodlebug Design paper pad flower box. Blue and purple card stock from my stash. I think that's about it for today.

Thanks for looking 

and as always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky. Lovely cute card. I've not tried any challenges yet, any tips? Hope you're having a good day. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      I am also new to challenges I think the biggest thing is try not to enter too many to start with, keep a note of what day the challenges are, that way you can spread them out over the week.

      Check to see if it is a randomly drawn winner if not look at the quality of the other cards being posted and then you'll know what the standard of the competition is.

      Then keep your fingers crossed when checking back on the blogs lols... I'm also only entering competitions that use the stamps I have otherwise you might find you need to purchase other style stamps.

      Enter the blog hops too because you never know you might get lucky and win some cool candy.

      Hope it helps..

      Nicky

      Delete