Saturday, September 7, 2013

Feeding Robins: ABC43

Kia Ora

I woke up at 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get this card posted now to make sure that I don't miss out on this challenge at ABC ...  ABC43 Coloring With Markers . As the name suggest it's create a card with an image you have colored using markers.. Here is my card.


The Image is Feeding Robins by LOTV
The sentiment is one from a set from TGF
The DP is Recollections, Jolly and Bright
I've used spellbinders dies
And the image is copic colored.

Thanks for looking.

And as Always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=

2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job of coloring. Don't you hate when you can't sleep? Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...this is sooo sweet! Great coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete