Monday, November 18, 2013

Pink and White

Kia Ora

From a baking hot day in the south of New Zealand. I have a card that I'd like to enter into the LOTV monthly challenge Pink and White. I have used the stamp Aimi with Lantern from LOTV and DP Flea Market from Crate Paper. I colored the stamp with my copics and listed them on a separate piece of paper and then I tidied up and voila no more list of copics used, lols. I made the ribbon roses from my stash ribbon and added some flat back pearls. The dies I used were spellbinders small circles and the doily die is from Couture creations, I painstakingly pierced the second lot of holes so that I could hand stitch around the die. It took about an hour all told and I nearly gave up halfway because it took so long. I don't know where the tag came from because it was on sale due to lack of packaging. And that's about it, so here's the card.


Easel Card
Easel Card


Hand made ribbon rossette

Hand made ribbon roses


Stitching detail



Thanks for stopping by.
And as always,
Keep Well x 

=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment