Sunday, December 22, 2013

Quick Christmas

Kia Ora,

It may be sunny here in New Zealand but I have succumbed to "man flu" the gift that keeps on giving, with thanks to my Scrubby who passed this on to me.

With that in mind this is my last Christmas card as I'm now feeling just a weeny bit on the rough side. It's a quickie card because I had everything cut out and ready a little while ago so I only had to assemble this one to post it lols.

So, here goes, I'd like to enter the following card into the Totally Gorjuss Challenge 125 Quick Christmas


Quickly then… I used LOTV stamp and sentiment copic colored and paper pieced the little gal used spellbinders dies some ribbon and bling I got from ribbon girls and the DP is from Rosies Boutique. 

Got to go now and get ready for work to spread around the gift that keeps on giving, cough cough sniff sniff, hopefully if I'm really good with the hand sanitizers and tissues I won't spread it around too much or even better I get sent home for some R&R. 

Thanks for stopping by ,

Happy Christmas one and all

And as always

Keep Well x 

=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment