Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sport or rather Dance

Kia Ora

From a drippy wet South Island New Zealand. I wish I'd taken the photograph of today's card yesterday when we had some brilliant sunshine, but,  it was not to be I had to run my 18 miles training run instead.

Any hoo… Today's card is just too stinking cute. That's me being non-critical of my work by the way lols.  Voila ….



I used:

Rosie's Studio Stamp and sentiment.. There isn't a name on the set so I can't tell you :(
DP Rosie's Studio A gentle Breeze
Copics 
And trim from my stash
Card stock from Craft Creations

Challenges:

Crafty Little Fairies Sport 

Short and sweet just like me ;)

Thanks for stopping by
And as always

Keep Well x 

=^.^= 

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Nicky:) its raining here too lol I'm sick of seeing it lately we've had so much have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I don't know what has happened to summer here, maybe we aren't going to get one this year *inserts a big sigh*
      Nicky x

      Delete
  2. Yep, I agree, seriously cute! Your colouring is it's usual fabness.
    Weather is soggy here too. Love your comment about Scrubby, Stuart used to have masses of red hair in his late teens and is now very grey and has not much left. Still gorgeous to me though! :-) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrubby shaves what hair he has left really short it would be almost all grey if he let it grow I'm sure. But he doesn't because I tell him he looks like Coco the clown other wise. Ah well he'll get his revenge when I grow my bat wings and turkey neck.. lols.
      Nicky x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a sweet and cheery image coloured so beautifully.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I will be there next week too ;)

      Nicky x

      Delete