Thursday, November 2, 2017

Southern Girls Challenge - Add A Sticker

A big hello and a very warm welcome to my part of blogging heaven.


Today I'm sharing with you my first ever post for the Southern Girls Challenge. 

Our theme is: Add A Sticker 
Our Sponsor is: 2cuteink

So here is my mixed media ATC (Artists Trading Card) it's a 2.5" x 3.5" piece purely for fun. 



Being a mixed media ATC I get to put all my scraps from bigger projects on to it in many layers that are too numerous to mention in one small blog post.


I have used two lots of stickers this time, the flowers and the butterfly. As both were gifted to me in a RAK I am uncertain of their pedigree. But you may also be able to see die cuts, lace, a sentiment I stamped myself and squiggly paint lines from some posca paint pens. 


Thank you all for stopping by.  
Please leave me a kind comment and I hope you decide to join in with the challenge. 

As always
Keep Well
Nicky =^.^=




5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Nicky, love all the layers & the black really makes it pop, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the team Nicky!! What a gorgeous creation and so striking! A fabulous debut hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been remiss in popping by and saying a HUGE WELCOME to SGC! We are so happy to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete